TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TEMECULA BLACK CAR
1.Telephone or email bookings: Upon confirmation of the booking, the client will be asked to provide his/her credit card details to secure the booking. No charge will be made against the client’s credit card until 72 hours prior to the booked tour. There will be no refund for tours cancelled after this time. However, the client may request that an invoice be e-mailed inviting the client to pay via PayPal where he may use his /her Paypal account or a major credit card. In such case the client has 48 hours to make full payment otherwise the booking will be cancelled. For tours within the 72 hour period, payment must made immediately.Please note that during this process you will have the option of paying for the tour by 6 equal monthly payments interest free by using PayPal’s “Bill Me Later” option. If you decide to use this facility payment must be made within 24 hours of receipt of the invoice or upon receipt if the tour starts within 72 hours.
Online bookings through our automated booking service: Payment is taken immediately through Stripe. All other conditions as specified.
In the event of a cancellation a full refund will be made less a $20.00 service charge. No refund will be made 72 hours prior to the booked tour.
***Due to the hotel’s cancellation policy, tours including a stay at the Inn at Europa Village require a 10 day cancellation notice and a $25 cancellation fee will apply. Holiday Inn Express will also charge a $25 administration fee for cancellations.***
2. Should a credit card payment be declined, every effort will be made to contact the clients to allow them to provide an alternate form of payment.
3. A receipt for the service will be made available on request from the tour guide on the day of the tour or can be e-mailed at the client’s request. Email confirmation will be automatically generated if booking is made online through our automated booking service.
4. All wineries in the Temecula Wine Region will refuse to serve clients who they believe are intoxicated or are being disruptive to their other clients. In the unlikely event this should occur, Temecula Black Car will have no option but to curtail the tour and return the client to the pick-up point. Under such circumstances no refund will be made.
5. Every effort will be made to ensure that the tour is conducted in the advertised vehicle; however, should the vehicle be unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances or become unserviceable, the tour will be conducted in an alternative vehicle. In such circumstances, unless the client has been upgraded to a higher category vehicle, the client will be entitled to a 10% discount on any future tour offered by the company.
***This does not apply to discounted tours or any other tour offered by companies such as Groupon, Living Social etc.***
In the event the tour has already commenced and no alternate vehicle is available, the client will be entitled to a pro-rated refund.
6. In the event a client’s actions require the vehicle to be professionally cleaned the client will incur a $600 charge.
7. The person who booked the service understands that he/she is responsible for any damage to the vehicle and the vehicle’s contents caused by any member of the party. Any repairs or replacements that are required will be charged at cost plus an administration fee of $100.
8. If any client undertakes any illegal activity, engages in disorderly conduct and/or engages in verbal or physical abuse Temecula Black Car reserves the right to terminate the service regardless of the location. In such an event the client forfeits the right to be returned to the point of origin or destination and also forfeits the right to any refund.
9. Although younger clients are welcome, they must must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age. If any of the passengers are below 21 the driver MUST be informed at the beginning of the tour. If at any point during the tour the under age client is found to be or has been consuming alcohol the tour will be terminated immediately and the clients will be returned to the collection or destination point. Under no circumstances will alcohol be served to anyone under 21. All clients must be prepared to provide a valid ID upon request which may be required by the wineries. No refund will be offered should a winery refuse service because a client does not have a valid, acceptable ID. Please be aware there are some wineries that do not admit anyone under the age of 21.
10. Unless otherwise arranged, or a client is on a dinner tour, all our tours end at 6 pm when the last wineries close for tastings plus travel time back to the collection or destination point. Additional time may be available at $20 per each additional 15 minutes. The driver will be able to advise if extra time is available.
11. On our “Taste & Stay” packages at the Holiday Inn Express, payment will be collected 72 hours prior to the scheduled tour. You may cancel at any time until 72 hours prior to the start of the tour, however a $25 administration charge will be incurred.
12. On our “Taste & Stay” packages at the Inn at Europa Village, payment is required 12 days prior to the stay – no refunds for cancellation are given within 10 days of the hotel stay. A $25 cancellation fee will apply for all cancellations.
13. Well-behaved dogs are always welcome. If you wish to bring your pet, please let us know as there are many wineries that welcome dogs although their policies differ. We will do our best to make sure your pet is well catered- for!
Owners are responsible for their pets’ actions, though, so the same valeting conditions apply..